- Brush BETWEEN the rows (the lower weft can tangle more due to sleeping & turning your head throughout the day).
- recommend Maintenance, make sure you see your stylist every 6-10 weeks for regular extension move ups.
- Sleep with your hair in a braid or in scarf. silk pillow cases help too
- When applying sunscreen, wear your hair in a ponytail or bun to make sure the hair avoids touching your back and shoulders where sunscreen has been applied. Active ingredients Avebenzone and Octocrylene can lead to discoloration of hair extensions, particularly in blondes.
- Avoid getting your hair wet in saltwater and swimming pools as this can cause the hair to get dry, tangle or head. recommend applying leave in conditioner and braiding the hair back.
- Brush out hair before washing to get out any knots and tangles out
- When shampooing your hair, only use sulfate and paraben free shampoo. We also recommend only shampooing your hair once or twice a week to make your hair last longer
- Be sure to rinse all shampoo and conditioner out of hair before drying
- If you have hard water in your home, try purchasing a water filter for your shower head to soften water and prevent the water from damaging your hair
- We recommend limiting the amount of Purple Shampoo used when washing your hair
- Make sure your weft bands are 100%dry
- Always use a heat protectant that your stylist recommends
Once hair has been installed, C.H.E cannot guarantee the life of the hair due to external factors from the client and the stylist that installed them and will not accept any returns/exchanges. We recommend following these guidelines to extend the lifetime of your hair and to keep it healthy and beautiful. On average with proper care we find clients go 6-12 months.